Ground Coffee for Espresso 227g Tin
Why do we call our espresso a modern classic?
Our finely ground coffee – perfect for your espresso machine – lives up to its iconic, Italian reputation. It has an intense, bitter-sweet taste and produces a beautiful, golden crema. Combine this with the use of modern methods and it’s why we call our espresso a modern classic.
Our Signature Italian Espresso blend
Bloomsbury’s eclectic community has been drinking our coffee since 1981, and just like our surroundings, our coffee has moved with the times. Our blend is a modern-classic that we’ve continuously refined – championing the balance between Arabica, a sweet variety of coffee, and Robusta, Arabica’s strong, stubborn, punchy parent that has twice the caffeine and boasts a bite.
- Preparation & size: Finely ground coffee, the perfect consistency for an espresso machine | 227g – sealed in a ring-pull tin for ultimate freshness
- Composition: Responsibly sourced, specially selected Arabica & Robusta
- Profile: Evenly balanced – dark chocolate, caramel, roasted nut and very subtle notes of citrus zest
- Taste & Aromas: Rounded and full-bodied. Mild Spice and tropical fruits
- Roast: Medium – Dark roast
- Intensity: Strong yet smooth and aromatic
Standard UK Shipping takes 3-5 business days after dispatch. It’s free.
Expedited UK Shipping takes 1-3 business days after dispatch. It costs £5.49